Students in the Trillium Lakelands District School Board are expected to dress in a manner which indicates a respect for the purpose of education and the tastes of others. Specifically at Gravenhurst High School we expect the following:
* Hats/bandannas/hoods are to be removed upon entry to Gravenhurst High School.
* Students must wear clothing that is not revealing (i.e. clothing that adequately covers cleavage in breast and buttocks, and that covers the midriff area).
* Dresses and summer-type tops need to have strap(s).
* “Boxers” and “thongs” are not to be seen.
* Shorts and skirts must extend beyond mid-thigh.
* Offensive language and/or graphics on clothing, jewellery or body are not acceptable. (For example: racial slurs, alcohol promotion, sexual innuendos, etc.)