Step 1: Research Your College Options
- visit www.ontariocolleges.ca to browse program opportunities at all of Ontario’s colleges.
- Attend the College Information Program running each fall to speak to college reps from each of Ontario’s colleges (see Ms. Humphries in guidance to sign up).
- Visit college open houses and take a campus tour if possible.
- Narrow down your college program selections – talk to your parents/guardians, teachers and Ms. Humphries about your interests and options.
Step 2: Apply
- Go to www.ontariocolleges.ca and click on APPLY NOW
- Create an account by selecting a username and password (Note: Password is cAse SensiTive.)
- Keep track of your username and password in a safe place!
- When ready, submit your application with payment well before the application deadline (February 1, 2020) and any college program specific deadlines.
- COST: $95 – You may select up to 5 programs with no more than 3 program choices at any one college. Be sure to list your choices in order of preference.
- You can pay for your application three ways:
- Online with Visa (including Visa Debit), MasterCard, American Express and Interac Online.
- By phone using a credit card.
- Mailing a certified cheque / money order.
- Write down your account number and your application number.
- Check your email inbox for a message from the Ontario College Application Centre with your account information. (If you did not receive an email, check your junk mail/ spam folder to make sure you receive all of your mail)